An uplifting summer scent with fresh notes of tropical citrus fruits underpinned with the subtle spice of clove and balsam.
Made with 12 essential oils including orange, balsam and clove to brighten and uplift your mood. This combination of essential oils also provides cleaning properties which can help purify the air and keep your home smelling fresh, bright, and clean.
Druid candles are hand poured in small batches in Edinburgh using a natural blend of coconut and soy wax. With a cotton wick and scented with natural essential oils and phthalate and toxin free fragrance oils. Our candle containers are made of amber glass and are reusable and recyclable.
Available in: 170ml and 500ml
Burn time: Approx. 40 and 85 hours respectively
If this is a gift and you would like to include a hand-written note, please detail your message in "Add a note" at checkout
- It is important to burn your candle for at least 2 hours or until the wax melt pool has reached the sides of the container (this avoids a 'tunnel' developing)
- Wick trimming is key. Make sure to trim your wick to approx. 5mm each time you relight your candle
- It is best to light your candle in an enclosed area so that you're able to harness the full benefits of the essential oils
- Don't light your candle for longer than 4 to 5 hours as the container will become very hot
- If you can, avoid blowing out you candle and use a snuffer instead. This will avoid excess smoke that takes away from the lovely scent that has been defused throughout your room