A scent reminiscent of an evening spent in the Scottish Highlands. Deep, enticing tobacco and leather fill the air in a fire lit bothy, curled-up in thick layers, with a dram of vintage whisky.
Combined with essential oils of cardamom seed to relax the mind and body.
Druid candles are hand poured in small batches in Edinburgh using a natural blend of coconut and soy wax. With a cotton wick and scented with natural essential oils and phthalate and toxin free fragrance oils. Our candle containers are made of amber glass and are reusable and recyclable.
Burn time: Approx. 40 and 85 hours respectively
Available in: 170ml and 500ml
If this is a gift and you would like to include a hand-written note, please detail your message in "Add a note" at checkout
- It is important to burn your candle for at least 2 hours or until the wax melt pool has reached the sides of the container (this avoids a 'tunnel' developing)
- Wick trimming is key. Make sure to trim your wick to approx. 5mm each time you relight your candle
- It is best to light your candle in an enclosed area so that you're able to harness the full benefits of the essential oils
- Don't light your candle for longer than 4 to 5 hours as the container will become very hot
- If you can, avoid blowing out you candle and use a snuffer instead. This will avoid excess smoke that takes away from the lovely scent that has been defused throughout your room